Sunday, February 2, 2014

A delicious liqueur. FRANGELICO LIQUEUR


TO ENJOY GOOD TIME

I love this sweet liqueur it is delicious. If you want to drink a exotic drink, you have to taste FRANGELICO LIQUEUR it only have 20.0 % of alcohol volume.

This bright amber liqueur is made from toasted wild hazelnuts combined with cocoa, dried vanilla beans and a host of other natural extracts.( Italian hazelnut), produced in Piedmont...
region of Northem Italy.
I recommend having a bottle. 
I believe if you taste it, you will never forget the smell nor taste,therefore, it is a valuable addition to any liquor cabinet.
I hope that you tell me if I have reason or not.  I took some pics of my Frangelico mug, it is nice and colorful.(Burgundy,orange,red,purple...)
It is a sweet dessert!

Look at the bottle. It is gorgeous.
Monk shaped bottle.

 I found  online a smaller bottle.









No comments:

Post a Comment